Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bigfoot... Bigfoot... Bigfoot! Real or Legend?

Okay, let me start off by saying... I AM A SAP! For real, I am the biggest sucker ever... I can be convinced into believing just about anything. Not really for sure if this would be a good or bad thing. I believe in ghost, the loch ness monster, aliens, etc... But to be honest I never really thought all that much about Bigfoot!

Could he be out there in the woods somewhere? Sure! Why not? I mean people hide out all of the time... unseen, unheard, unwanted, etc. Why couldn't there be a group of tall, hairy big footed creatures out there hiding from our BS (war, greed, etc)?

My new found intrest is coming from the fact that some guy in my town has decided to go on a Bigfoot hunt this weekend... Don't believe me? Just click here, here or here (yep, those are 3 different stories on it! For the last link you will need to scroll down the page some).

I mean this the nicest way possible, but dang the hunt is so not a good idea! Guns, large groups of people who beleive in bigfoot, possible drinking, wooded areas, and over excited to find bigfoot people is not a good mix!

I better stop rambling about this because I am sure I could go on and on and on... but I will leave you with a totally awesome bigfoot song! :)

Well, thats all for now folks,
~Lissa Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment