Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 01

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I have no willpower to succeed at the things I want most because of inter demons
2. My ears are gauged to an 8g now, but I am thinking of going to a 6 or 4
3. I am 5'3"
4. I have two daughters, Clover & Willow.
5. My bucket list is more of a to do before I am 35 list
6. I love my VW beetle, who's name is BetyBug!
7. At this very moment, I am cold.
8. I love my grandma, cousin Chelsey, brother & nephews!
9. I just got a new puppy, who my girls named Scarley Sparkles
10.I stay online to much... Darn phones with the internet!!!
11.I love to text!!! Wanna chat? Text me! :)
12.I love tacos
13.I used to love to dance in the rain... but not so much now!
14.I need more hours in the day to do the things I NEED and WANT to do
15.Just listed some really lame facts about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment