Friday, July 8, 2011

All I can say is... WTH?

First you need to visit this site to understand my ramblings this time...

I do not understand this at all. First I think the media needs to change the focus of this story. Instead of focusing on this overweight women who is doing this to herself just for money you need to be focusing on the fact that her child is probably being neglected. And by probably I mean in my eyes the kid totally is, but I am not there, so I could be wrong.

If she is needing a 4 year old to feed her (why the heck can't she lift her arms and feed herself?), prepare her foods, bath herself, etc then more than likely the little girl does these things for herself as well as her mother... And a 4 year old preparing foods, etc is not okay in my eyes. A 4 year old needs to have a childhood and caring for her mother is taking that a way from her. Why has no one stepped in and taken this little girl away?

No comments:

Post a Comment