Thursday, July 7, 2011

Creating Me!

A lot of people talk about not finding themselves. I am one of those people. I have said it countless times. “I haven’t found myself yet”. But I recently discovered that most people don’t always find themselves for one reason or another. Instead you need to create yourself… And to do so you just need to go after what you love.

Finding yourself means you are just letting things happen… if they happen they happen, but if they don’t you will always been lost. Creating yourself means you are deciding who you want to be, where you want to go, what you want to do… and then you do it! There is nothing to find… there is only living, loving, learning, and doing.

After many years of not knowing what to do with my life I have finally decide it is time to create me… the me I want to be! And if I try something I don’t like then oh well I learned something from it. Heck with trying tp find the one thing I am mean to do… I am going to do it all. So, starting today I am creating a new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment