Thursday, July 7, 2011

Worrying vs. living

Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it.

I have a hard time letting things go. If something hits my mind it is there... I can't stop worrying, I can't stop fearing, I can't stop obsessing over it. I hate this about me… Life is short.,. shorter than short. Tomorrow is never a given. Tomorrow may only exist in your dreams… dream you may not wake up from. Yet, I spend so much of my time worrying, fearing, dreading, and panicking.

I really need to learn how to just stop this and live for the moment. It is a goal of mine and I have to reach it to reach full happiness b/c if I don’t stop worrying I am going to kill myself (meaning I worry so much the stress is causing my heart to act up problems).

But how do I stop something I have done my whole life?

No comments:

Post a Comment