Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fighting the endless battle!

So, it is safe to safe the best diet I have ever been on up until this point of my life is the "wisdom teeth extraction" diet... haha! But in all seriousness, I have lost 7 lbs since Monday night... That is crazy to me... Plus it puts me at a weigh I haven't been at in nearly 2 years (2 years in March). I remember my weight 2 years ago in March because I had weighed in for a friendly "biggest loser" challenge between a few friends and myself... Instead of losing I slowly started to gain weight and ended up weighing 16.5 lbs more before I stopped gaining... And that was by far the heaviest I had ever been... A weight I thought I would NEVER be! I still cannot believe I weighed that much, but I vowel today that I will never get that heavy again.

But back to the point of this post... As noted in an earlier post I have had issues with eating disorders for a while and with having my wisdom teeth removed I haven't been eating (if I make it to 300 calories for the day I am doing great!) and the weight is falling off me quickly, which only sets me up because now I do not want to eat again... Last night I ate mashed potatoes with a little gravy (120 calories) and I couldn't get over eating them... I got upset, wanted to vomit and could not let the fact that I just ate go. It ate at me for hours. Yet I only had 320 calories yesterday, so I know it was stupid to think I needed to vomit... Yet I want to reach my goal weight and know how easy it can be... if I just didn't eat! I still have a few days before I can start eating so I know its going to get harder.

~Lissa Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment