Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where in the world is Lissa Lou?!?

Lame title I know, but when I opened blogger the show/song "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" popped into my head, and bam my title for this post was formed.

I have been meaning to make a post every day for the few weeks, but haven't found the time or energy. I finally got around to having all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted this week (on Tuesday Jan. 04th). Still healing... And very hungry!!! I didn't eat on Monday because I was to nervous and knew I would just get sick from eating, and I haven't been able to eat since having it done. All I know is when I weigh myself on Monday morning that scale better show a weight loss!

Now that the holidays are over and a new year year has started I have set big goals for myself... Okay, not really goals or big... but they will bring a lot of new changes to my life and make me a better person. :)

These are pretty simple changes such as getting back into my photography, crafty, camping, hiking, etc... Things that just get me out more so I am not so stressed and forgetting who I am. They are some bigger changes to be made such as losing weight, getting back to the gym, and actually following through with all of my goals, lol.

I guess that is all for now... my pain pills are starting to kick in and I think I am going to take a nap... I need a nap because haven't been sleeping so well.

Until my next post
Peace, Love and cupcakes,
~Lissa Lou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment