Tuesday, September 14, 2010

6 years ago tomorrow, I said I would prove them wrong!

So, tomorrow marks the sixth year of me losing my second little boy, Cullen. I purposely made my day extra busy torrow... Maybe so I don't think so much... and cry too much (because I am already tearing up thinking about it). So, I knew if I didn't make this post today, it wouldn't get made.

I lost both my little boys during my pregnancies and after losing Cullen, which was one of the hardest things I have ever went through, I was told they were 99% sure I would not be able to have children on my own. I said the night I lost Cullen I would prove the doctors wrong... I wanted a baby, a family, a miracle more than anything and I would push my body... And I did just that! Now I have two amazingly awesome little girls and I am so thankful that I didn't just take the doctors advice not to try again... Even if my body is now paying the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment