Monday, August 9, 2010

New week... New me!!!

So, yet again is another Monday. A fresh start to another week, and this Monday just happens to be a little more special because I am going to make a few changes in my life this week and they all start today.

Tomorrow I will be going to my OB/GYN to get my IUD taken out, which my family doctor hopes will help aid in me lowering my blood pressure because it has been high for months now (I have been on meds since Feb to keep it under control and it still runs a little high). Wish me luck tomorrow, as I have going to the ob/gyn... But most women do, right? I also plan on hitting the gym tomorrow... Not sure if I can or not yet but I am going to try! I haven't been to the gym since the first of May.

Wedenday I am working non-stop all day long (probably going to pull a 13 hour day). Which I don't mind at all, but I can't wait for it to be over with.

The rest of the week will bring new changes as well but I will talk about those as they come ;)

~Lissa Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment