Thursday, August 26, 2010

Slacking Thursday!

I am calling today Slacking Thursday
because I have been slacking this week
with my blogging and
need to check up...
So here I go.
Sorry if I get overly random! :)

I am really trying to get back into
the habit of taking random pictures!
I am not really into photographing people
anymore but I do like to take photos of
everyday odd ball objects... Like gummy worms!

My oldest started "Children's Garden" this week.
Of course I mean Kindergarten (which is German for "Children's Garden)...
Which broke my heart! I was a nervous
wreck all day long on her first day!

I have had my nephews everyday this week.
WOW, 4 children ages 5 and under (5, 3, 2, & 1)!
No wonder my blogging has been slacked!

And Lastly, I am so insanely busy with college
that I don't think I am ever going to have
my "me time!". WOW, I really need to finish
school this time so I can stop going back and
putting my brain through this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment