Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching up. Busy few days

Well, the last few days have been hectic for me. Although, it was super busy, it was an amazing weekend, and this coming weekend is going to be even more busy and fun!

Friday I took my grandma to the hospital for surgery and spent over six hours there. Thankfully, she did well with her surgery and now we just hope she heals well (she is all bandaged up, and we cannot remove the bandages).

Saturday I found out I was going to be an Aunt again and I got guardianship over two little boys. Some would call this becoming a "Godmother" but since the little boy's parents are not in a church, it is considered guardianship here.

Sunday, was my little Willow's third birthday... Yes, I am very sad my baby is three already! But it was a fun day. We took her to the science museum, ate a great lunch, shopped, shopped, shopped, and visited family. Her birthday party will be this coming Saturday.

I have way to much to do today so this really should be all for now....

~Lissa Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment