Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hi, I am Lissa Lou and I am an addict!

Yes, it is true I have addictions... More than one to be honest with myself. Honest is a good thing so let me talk about all of my known addictions.

The worse one is my addiction to shopping. Oh yea, I am a total shopaholic! It sounds silly but if you have seen the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" then you have had a peek inside of my world. I was never a 'shopper' until after I had Clover. Once I had a baby girl my shopping went out of control and I have never found control of it. But I should state that I do not have credit cards! If I do not have cash then I do not buy it! But they are so many cute outfits, shoes, toys, etc for little girls and I am always buying new stuff... In fact after I finish this blog post I am going to run by my office and then coming home to do a little online back-to-school clothing shopping for Clover!!! But honestly I will buy anything if I like it... and I am always shopping! Yikes, I hate to think how much money I have spent over the past 10 years on stuff I did not need and should not have bought.

Another addiction of mine is downloading music... and again I should state I do pay for it! Which could go along with my shopping addiction. But I just realized that I have spent $70 this month on downloading music... However, music is a huge part of my life so it is something I cannot do without!

I am also addicted to high-heels... Yet I never wear them! I can't walk in them but dang I love them! I have to have them! I really need to start cleaning my house in them so I can learn to walk in them and wear them out and about! Although, where would I go in my tiny country town?!?

Well, I really need to run to the office really quick.... But I will be back (to shop & blog)! :)

Lator gators,
Lissa Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment