Monday, November 1, 2010

The 25 Days of Thanksgiving!

So I am getting older... I hate it but that is life, right? Anywho, the older I get the more I am thankful for Thanksgiving! I love taking the time out to really think about all of the things I am and should be thankful for!

However, I have noticed that after Thanksgiving means the start of "Christmas craziness" for a lot of people, forgetting to take the time out and really enjoy Thanksgiving. This makes me sad. I mean, yes, I have started Christmas shopping already but I have not start to put out Christmas decorations, or even shop for Christmas decor! Nor am I listening to Christmas music or any of that. Yet, everytime I turn on the TV I see something Christmas related (Santa must bring this toy to your house for Christmas commercials, Christmas sales, Christmas movies, etc). What about a good Thanksgiving movie?

Because of this I have decided to *try* (we all know I can't seam to find the time to keep up with blogging lately) to do a 25 days of Thanksgiving.... Meaning every day from today until Thanksgiving I will post one thing I am thankful for.

25 Days of Thanksgiving Day # 1:
I am truely thankful for my children. They are true miracles and I am blessed to have each of them in my life! I couldn't live without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment