Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mid-November Randomness...

Today has proven to be even busier than yesterday.... And this upcoming week is going to be insane, but after this week I will get a short break. Which I am looking forward too! :)

Monday I will be working 10 hours and then heading to a Girl Scout Troop Meeting.
Tuesday I have two doctor appointments (one for me and one for Willow), need to clean the house, do laundry, run errands or whatnot, and then Dance classes for both girls.
Wednesday I will be attending my daughter's fieldtrip (as a chaperone), that last 8-3.
Thursday I am working another 10 hour day.
Friday I am working 12-13 hours.
Saturday & Sunday I will be shopping for Thanksgiving food, cleaning house, and painting my buffet.

And I just remembered I need to fit in some crafts for Thanksgiving! Hmmm, not sure when or where I will be fitting those in but I will post about them as I fit them in :) So, stay tuned for Thanksgiving crafts.

My 25 Days of Thanksgiving Day # 14: I am thankful I have the opportunity to do all of my girls. I am able to be at home when I need to, when they have the sickies, take them to the dance classes, be a GS Troop Leader, go on school fieldtrips, volunteer for the school and more. I am truly Thankful I am able to spend this time with my children and show them I am there for them and they are important! I am thankful I do not have to work a typical M-F 8-5 job that would take all of this away and would leave someone else to the caring of my girls or let someone else see all of their accomplishments, adventures, smiles, etc. I am thankful I do get to see them at all of these things and don't miss it! Even when my job gets over stressful, I know I am lucky to have it, and I am blessed to be able to set my own schedule. Because before I had children I always said "I want to be the one raising my children, I don't want a daycare or before/after school care or other parents to do. I want to be there! And I know many people CAN'T do it because with the economy we have right now jobs are not easy to find, and many houses have 2 working parents. And we really are blessed I have been able to stay at home because with our oldest daughter having Autism it would have been impossible for me to work when she was younger. Plus me being the one that cared for her has been a blessing beecause I knew how to teach her and now she is doing so well in school that it is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment