Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nosebleeds

Ironically I just found a freebie sample for these stop nosebleeds things and thought they would be awesome in my first aid kit since both of my girls play sports... I haven't got the sample yet, but now I can't wait to get it! Willow, my 3 year old, woke up this morning face covered in dry blood and large amounts of dried blood in her nose, so I quickly freaked and then realized she had a nosebleed in her sleep. A short time after waking up this morning she had another one. so, I have a feeling this sample will quickly be put to use! If you missed the post click here! :)

I just hope its a one time thing with her because I had major nosebleeds as a kid and they were huge pains in my bum! I would get them at school and end up with blood all over my clothes... I would get them on the bus and have no tissues... I would get them sleeping... I would get them doing just about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment