Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am wishing each of you a blessed day with lots love and happiness!

Remember to be thankful for all things today... Both big and small. If you are cooking lunch or dinner today stay safe! I always seem to get burnt... Honestly, I have been cooking Thanksgiving dinner since I was 14, and I have gotten burnt every single year!

On a side note, I asked my girls before I put them to bed what they were thankful for and these are the answers I got...

Clover (5): "I am thankful for the kitty you are going to get me, I am thankful for my mommy, daddy, sister, jupee, and me... I am thankful for me too! I am thankful for everything. I am thankful for everybody!"

Willow (3): "I am thankful for having a puppy at my house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment