Friday, November 12, 2010

I am such a Music lover!

I listen to music non-stop... I love all music and find that music really is a huge part of my life. So, this morning when I went to get in the shower I turned on my cheapo 10+ year old radio and the antenna just broke... I was so upset, that I turned off the shower water and quickly started brainstorming up ideas on how I could fix it. The first thing that popped in my head was... PAPERCLIPS!

I run into the kitchen and dig through my 'junk drawer' and find the box of big paperclips and a tiny metal bracelet too! So, this is what I came up with:




I think it will serve the propose until I get to Walmart to get a new radio for my bathroom :)

Since I am on my music thoughts I will move on to
My 25 Days of Thanksgiving Day # 12:
I am thankful for music, and dance! As you know from above I love music, but I also love to dance! I love to dance with my daughters, I love to dance in the shower, I love to dance in the rain, I love to dance in behind locked doors... I just like to dance! I am thankful for these things because they make me happy... They make my daughter's happy! And without them life just wouldn't be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment